T.J. Maxx Jobs
T.J. Maxx is now hiring for all positions in their department stores. If you’re at least 16-years-old and you’re looking for a part-time job with good pay, go ahead and fill out a T.J. Maxx online job application.
Continue on to read T.J. Maxx job descriptions, interview questions, and salary and benefit information.
T.J. Maxx Job Descriptions
Customer Service Representative If youre the type of person who can consistently exceed customer expectations, then a T.J. Maxx customer service representative job might be for you. You must be self-motivated, maintain a professional appearance, have excellent communication skills.
Stock Clerk – T.J. Maxx stock clerks receive merchandise from delivery trucks, and are responsible for processing it and getting it on the store shelves. Maintaining cleanliness and organization is a key responsibility of being a stock clerk at T.J. Maxx.
Merchandiser Merchandisers at T.J. Maxx ensure that merchandise on the sales floor always remains replenished. Merchandisers must be dependable, honest, capable of lifting 50 pounds, and have a professional appearance.
T.J. Maxx Salaries and Wages
- Cashiers and Sales Associates T.J. Maxx cashiers and sales associates generally make close to minimum wage.
- Loss Prevention Loss prevention associates at T.J. Maxx generally make between $12-$14 per hour.
- Assistant Manager T.J. Maxx assistant managers make between $35,000 $45,000 per year.
T.J. Maxx Interview Questions
Here are some of the most common questions asked at T.J. Maxx job interviews. Before you go in for an interview, check out our job interview tips.
- Tell me about yourself.
- Give me an example of a conflict you successfully resolved in the past.
- How would you handle an angry customer?
- Have you shopped at T.J. Maxx?
T.J. Maxx Employment Benefits
T.J. Maxx prides itself in providing a safe and health work environment for its employees. Qualified employees will receive 401k, health and dental insurance, paid time off, and other wellness benefits.